The video displays results from a new 4D Magnetic Resonance flow imaging method which was utilized to acquire the through-plane velocity components of blood exiting the heart as a function of time in the systolic phase of the cardiac cycle through the aortic valve of a normal volunteer.
- Medical imaging, image processing, quantitative imaging, imaging devices, instrumentation, biological imaging, microscopy, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, nuclear imaging (PET, SPECT), X-ray, Computerized tomography (CT), molecular imaging, interventional imaging, robotics
- A complete list of ISBI keywords can be found in this document (pdf).
IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI)
BIIP liaison: Jean-Christophe Olivo-Marin (chair of the ISBI Steering Committee)
- 2016: Prague, Czech Republic (ISBI 2016)
- 2017: Melbourne, Australia
- 2018: Washington DC, USA
- 2019: Venice, Italy
Annual EMB Conference (EMBC)
- 2016: Orlando, FL, USA (EMBC 16)
- IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering [TBME]
- Journal on Biomedical and Health Informatics [J-BHI]
- IEEE Reviews in Biomedical Engineering [RBME]
- IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging[TMI]
EMBS representative: Jeffrey Duerk (Case Western Univ.)
- IEEE Transactions on Computational Imaging [TCI]
EMBS representative: Jong Chul Ye (KAIST Univ.)
IEEE EMBS Summer Schools covering the BIIP domain
IEEE EMBS International Summer School on Biomedical Imaging every 2 years.